This policy sets out how Netball Fun League Ltd use and protect any information that you give when you use our website. It also explains the terms on which users browse and use our websites. Netball Fun League may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from 2009.
1. Information we collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, postcode, phone number or credit card information.
2. What we do with the information with collect
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- We may contact you via email, post, phone or SMS to inform you about match cancellations, changes to fixtures, rule changes or other matters relating to the league.
- The email address you provide will be used primarily to inform you of your match fixtures / availability in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions.
3. Protecting your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Any online payments are handled by the secure PayPal gateway. Netball Fun League do not store any credit or debit card information. Your information, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever.
4. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
5. Controlling your personal information
You may view and amend most of the information we hold about you via your “Members Login” link on our website. If a team organiser changes a team members email address, that personal will then have to re-confirm those changes.
6. Terms and conditions for website usage
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to UK law.
7. Contact Us
If you have any queries or comments then please use the link below.